Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
Do you often lose focus? Convince yourself that your tasks can wait...when they can’t? Can’t follow any change in your habits more than a few weeks?
And when your deadlines arrive you start panicking so badly that you won’t be able to figure even where to start your task?
The time to do something about your bad habits is right now! Otherwise, you are in the danger that you will never start. Learn to identify, prioritize, and focus on your most important tasks and get them done.
Unlearn bad habits and build powerful, good ones.
- Know the various ways to increase productivity in your life
- Easily learnable and executable solutions that will make your day more organized and focused
- Why is willpower your enemy when it comes to changes?
- Two valuable philosophies to help you maintain your habit changes on a long term
Living on the right track depends on our day-to-day habits; the small everyday activities we aren’t always conscious about. Daily Habit Makeover will teach you how to adopt tailor-made habits into your lifestyle.
Optimize your life: become more productive and less stressed.
- Acknowledge and start acting on procrastination
- Learn five+ scientifically proven ways to increase focus
- Quick methods to rank the importance of your tasks
- Why multitasking sabotages you and what’s its alternative
Control your habits, own your life.
- Finish what you started - every time
- Best habits of three world leaders to enhance motivation
- 15+ signs that help you prevent procrastination
- 50 small, quickly applicable strategies to build a better life today
- The best apps and programs that help you stay productive
Daily Habit Makeover helps you reach your maximal productivity and greatest potential by teaching you how to think in a system that excludes procrastination. Know how to identify your most important tasks following a simple mathematical formula and stay disciplined to build productivity habits.
What listeners say about Daily Habit MakeoverAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Segun Ibigbemi
Informative and insightful book on improving productivity
This is a very insightful book from Zoe McKey. It contains useful nuggets for anyone that is interested in dealing with procrastination and leveraging on the many productivity tips and techniques that Zoe offers. It’s one of the few books that gives in-depth discussion on procrastination The tips in the book are also well complemented with many real life examples and findings from scientific research. It is definitely worth reading!
Just a bunch of advice probably everyone would come up with if they sat down and concentrated for a bit: cherish your every day, eat healthy, be grateful for what you have, etc. plus some unnerving "tips" like "do good", "become better" (HOW!?!)... If you are looking for a "makeover", as the title suggests, continue your search. Nevertheless, the book might jog your memory of what's important in life.
I really enjoyed this book, it offered many suggestions to help get out of the funk. She breaks down the types of procrastination and the issues that lead to it. I was able to take away some ideas on how to stop procrastinating and build better habits.