Listen free for 30 days
- How to Train Yourself to Talk to Anyone, Improve Social Skills, Increase Conversation Intelligence, Build Self-Esteem, Be Charismatic, Make Friends & Leave a Positive Impression
- Narrated by: Robert Plank
- Length: 1 hr and 26 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
We all know that one person who is at the center of everyone’s regard and the subject of envy in seemingly every social scene. To others, it looks as if these individuals have obtained the secret to becoming the perfect social beings. But perhaps not. There’s a high chance that these people have simply mastered the art of establishing connections through small talk.
Have you ever wondered why some people always get free drinks or make lots of friends wherever they go? Have you noticed how you might remember your conversations with some people but not with others? The answer is simple: dazzling small talk! Small talk goes a long way when it comes to making a favorable first impression and getting people hooked on you.
By indulging in small talk, you’ll be able to determine if the person is worth spending time or forming a meaningful personal or professional relationship with. It becomes the basis for future interactions, which is what makes small talk so big.
You, too, can bedazzle people by making a sparkling first impression using techniques from Conversation Skills: How to Train Yourself to Talk to Anyone, Improve Social Skills, Increase Conversation Intelligence, Build Self-Esteem, Be Charismatic, Make Friends & Leave a Positive Impression.
In this book, you will gain knowledge about:
- The 24 small talk secrets with bonus material
- Beating social anxiety
- Language and speech tips
- Social charisma
- And so much more
Ready to improve your conversation skills? Time to grab this book, and start your journey now!
More from the same
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A Guide to Positive Psychology with Strategies & Techniques to Regain Happiness by Overcoming Anxiety, Depression, Negative Thought Patterns & Phobias
- Manipulation 101: Learn How to Prevent Emotional Manipulation, Regain Control of Your Life & Influence Human Behavior in Personal Relationship with NLP, Mind Control, & Persuasion
- Persuasion 101