Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £18.29
AudioLearn’s College Level Courses presents Meteorology.
Developed by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a great way to explore the subject of meteorology. The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical undergraduate course in Meteorology. The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized sections.There are quizzes and key takeaways following each section to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
Here are the main topics we’ll be covering:
- Understanding the Earth's atmosphere
- Cooling and warming the Earth
- Daily fluctuations in temperature
- Humidity, clouds, and condensation
- Cloud formation and how precipitation happens
- Air pressure and how wind forms
- Circulation in the atmosphere
- Air masses, fronts, and middle-latitude cyclone
- Weather forecasting
- Thunderstorms and tornadoes
- Hurricanes and other tropical weather phenomena
- Our global climate
- Air pollution
- Atmospheric optics and how they affect the sky
We will conclude the course with a 200-question practice test. Also included is a follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this audio course as well as all images, figures, and charts we’ll be discussing.
Now, let’s get started!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
What listeners say about College Level MeteorologyAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Works well as an audiobook
Pleasantly surprised after trying it out - covers basic definitions and processes nicely (without over complicating) and also contains info on paleoclimatology and paleo-weather. Definitely tried to go broad rather than deep.