Listen free for 30 days
Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Become Your Own Therapist: A Practical Step by Step Guide to Managing and Overcoming Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Panic, and Other Mental Health Issues
- Narrated by: Shaina Summerville
- Length: 3 hrs and 29 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Become your own therapist!
Are you always on a bad mood? Have you lost interest on activities you used to love? Do you feel like you’re stuck in a black hole, and there’s no way out? Do you feel like your heart is going to pop out of your chest? Are you stuck in life and not moving forward? Do you feel like there’s no hope? Do you have irrational thoughts that are keeping you from fulfilling your true potential?
If you answered yes to these questions, you should listen to this book.
This book is about a very popular type of psychotherapy called CBT or Cognitive Behavior Therapy. CBT is commonly used to treat mental health issues and typically focuses on present difficulties and current situations that are distressing. This here-and-now focus allows you to solve current problems more quickly and effectively. What sets it apart from the other talk therapy types is that it trains you to become your own therapist!
In the following step-by-step guide, you will find practical and easy-to-understand strategies that you can use to free yourself from the chains of anxiety and depression.
Grab your copy today and learn:
- What cognitive behavior therapy is and how you can use it
- How cognitive behavior therapy can change your life
- How to use CBT to treat depression, panic, and anxiety
- How to replace negative-thinking patterns with positive ones
- What to look for in a therapist
- CBT-based self-help tools that you can use in your daily life
- Over 500 affirmations that could help reduce the symptoms of depression
- How to expose yourself to pleasurable activities even if you don’t feel like it
- And much more
The first part of the book explains the basic CBT concepts. It’s helpful for both patients and clinicians. The second part of the book contains easy-to-follow self-help tips that you can incorporate in your daily life.
The simple strategies and techniques inside this book will help you change your life by changing your thoughts and behaviors. In addition, this book aims to correct your faulty beliefs and equips you with tools that you can use to manage your chronic stress, depression, and other mental disorders.
Living with a mental health issue is not easy. It slowly kills your soul, so you have to control it before it controls you. This book will definitely help you do that!
So, what are you waiting for? Take control of your mind, and scroll up to click the buy now button!
What listeners say about Cognitive Behavior Therapy
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Good to listen to understanding how we think and how to deal withbit. I will keep refering back to this. Thankyou
2 people found this helpful
A little disappointed
I felt like it barely touched the surface of anxiety. I'll give it another listen. Maybe I'll get more out of it the 2nd time around.