Your practical CBT workbook to fight anxiety, depression and phobias
Are you ready to learn how to understand and overcome anxiety, depression, and phobias? If so you've come to the right place - regardless of how little experience you may have!
There're a ton of other guides out there that aren't clear and concise, and in my opinion use far too much jargon. My job is to teach you, in simple, easy-to-follow terms, how to get started with cognitive behavior therapy.
Here's a preview of what this cognitive behavior therapy book contains:
- A Background on CBT
- The Cognitive Test
- How to Find the Root Cause of Your Anxiety
- Separating Your Thoughts
- Rational vs. Irrational
- Implementing Life Planning Strategies
- The Hurt Manager - How to Implement This Key Technique
- Easy Coping Strategies and How to Set Reasonable Goals
- Selecting the Right Index Fund for You
- Adopting the Attitude of Success
- Positive Self Talk - Your Greatest Allie on Your Quest
- The Rising Above Test
- How to Practice Honesty
- The Failure Paradigm
- And Much, Much More!
More from the same
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
simplistic and doesn't make sense
this book did not make sense in terms of cognitive behavioral therapy techniques or principles