Looking to scale your business? Discover how to start your own high-ticket coaching business and charge premium prices for your advice and guidance....
In this course, you'll discover the ways to start your own coaching business, the tools and mindset needed, and how to promote it!
In the United States, coaching is a billion-dollar industry that employs over 20,000 people every year. A percentage of the population, usually the higher income brackets, use personal coaches for everything from self-confidence to learning to play tennis. A study by the Chartered Institute of Personal Development found that more than 90 percent of organizations have used coaches in some capacity in the past and 70 percent were planning on continuing, or even increasing, their coaching within the company.
Why Do People Hire Coaches?
A coach is someone who will hold you accountable. If you set goals and then try to achieve them yourself, you are probably not going to hold yourself very accountable. A coach also provides a reflective surface for you to talk to. Sometimes, all people need is for someone to listen to them and they can figure out the solution themselves. A coach is also a great resource if you aren't good at planning or keeping track of things. A coach has been in your shoes and knows what things to avoid and what things you should do.
What You as a Coach Can Do for Your Potential Clients:
- Identify where the client actually is and how far they have to go to reach their goals.
- Create a safe environment for them to reach their goals.
- Give them permission to achieve their goals.
- Some people are their own worst enemies. Set higher standards than they would have set for themselves.
- Help them build a structure for success.
- Give them the support that they might be lacking.
- Give them tools to make changes.
What listeners say about Coaching Authority
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Little new information here. Makes the assumption that no training is needed to be a coach.
1 person found this helpful