Calligraphy is a long lost art, derived from the two Greek words kallos and graphe, translating to "Beautiful Writing". In this book I'm going to teach you in simple terms how to learn and master the art of calligraphy - covering everything from your writing tools to moving forward after you've got it mastered! Calligraphy will never die!
Here's a preview of what you'll learn:
- What you need to know about calligraphy
- Preparing your writing tools for success
- Improving your stroke for perfect calligraphy
- Learning how to actually do calligraphy
- Calligraphic characters explained
- Moving forward with your newfound calligraphy skills
- Bonus - future books for free!
- And much, much, more!
Purchase your copy right now
What listeners say about Calligraphy for Beginners
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Lord R. MacDash
loved it as a good introduction to calligraphy. but it's not a book teaching you calligraphy
This is exactly what I needed. Thank you audible for Calligraphy for beginners. This is great and I love the idea of learning a new form of art that I can master with practice.
2 people found this helpful