Discover the calisthenics book that gives you two detailed and complete 28-day routines to lead you to strength, flexibility, and total wellness!
You're about to discover how to immediately start incorporating calisthenics training into your life. Benefit from this book's detailed description of all of the classic calisthenics exercises and the two complete 28-day routines that you can start working on right away.
Here is a preview of exactly what you'll learn:
- Learn the fundamentals of calisthenics and find out if it is right for you
- Discover what sets apart calisthenics from all other forms of exercise and weight training
- Find out the number one reason why calisthenics is an easier form of workout than any other type of training
- You'll learn why Calisthenics is good for Men and for Women (and also learn why it is particularly good for pregnant women)
- The five benefits of calisthenics - it's not just about bigger muscles, find out about neural adaptation, improved breathing, mental awareness and more!
- Joint pain? Find out why calisthenics is recommended for you
- The five side reasons for practicing calisthenics (the five benefits you may not have thought of)
- The best way to warm up (four stretching workouts)
- Continuous sessions (how the right level of stress can lead to an energy boost!)
- Calisthenics for beginners: The five best exercises for the beginner
- 15 calisthenics workouts for overall conditioning
- Learn how a calisthenics routine helps with total wellness!
- Detailed "how to"
What listeners say about Calisthenics: Simple Bodyweight Exercises to Gain Strength, Size and Balance Without Going to the Gym
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- J. Lee
Calisthenics A Great Addition To My Work Out
I've heard of calisthenics before but honestly never knew much about it. This book is loaded with great information and detailed instructions on how to perform each exercise. For someone like my self who cant really afford a gym membership anything i can do at home with little to no equipment is ideal, if this sounds like you this is a book you need.