Listen free for 30 days
CBT & DBT
- How to Manage and Overcome Anxiety, Depression and Panic with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Narrated by: Sally Rouge
- Length: 10 hrs and 27 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.99
You are on click away from discovering how to build your brain strength and reshape your life, overcome stress, anxiety, depression and other health problems by leveraging the power of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT).
Are you struggling with depression and anxiety? Do you have trouble managing your emotions? Do you normally feel overwhelmed with negative thoughts and emotions?
Are you looking for a way to gain control over your thoughts and emotions to reshape your life? Are you tired of relying on medication and other unhealthy methods of dealing with stress, anxiety and depression, which don’t have lasting effects and are afraid of developing unhealthy dependence or even addiction?
If you’ve answered "yes", this book is for you, so keep reading.
The truth is; there is another, healthier and more effective approach to dealing with stress, anxiety, depression and other related problems and this method entails leveraging on the power of behavioral therapy techniques, which have been proven to be just as effective as medication (with 50-70 percent effectiveness - just like medication) but without the possible side effects! What’s more, if you combine behavioral therapy with medication, the effectiveness rate goes as high as 90 percent!
With special focus on cognitive behavioral therapy and dialectical behavioral therapy, this two-in-one book will show you exactly how to beat stress, anxiety, depression, and other related problems naturally, sustainably and for good!
I know you are probably wondering:
- So what exactly is CBT and DBT?
- What do CBT and DBT entail and why should you consider them as a treatment option?
- How do they help neutralize stress, anxiety, depression and related problems?
- Is behavioral therapy (CBT and DBT) by science?
- And how can you use CBT and DBT to help you prevent and overcome fear, depression, and anger among many other mental issues?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you, so keep reading.
More precisely, inside this two-in-one book, you will learn:
- The basics of CBT and DBT, including what each is, how they work and more
- An insider look into stress, anxiety, depression, fear, PTSD and other mental health issues, including their causes, symptoms, effects and various approaches you can use to fight them
- How to effectively fight fear and how to use the no-blame approach in your fight against different emotional issues
- Ways to develop your self-observant skills, including how to overcome double troubles and self-management techniques to defeat fear
- A multimodal attack strategy against anxieties and fear, including five secret steps you can take to bring about a positive change and how to develop the mind to stop anxiety
- A surefire way to build emotional tolerance, including powerful behavioral methods to quell fear and how to overcome mixed anxiety and depression
- Effective ways to defuse worry, stop the perfectionist thinking, address self-worth fears, and social evaluation anxieties
- The best ways to prevent anxieties, fear, depression, and anger from coming back
More from the same
- CBT: The Ultimate Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, Fear and Depression Through Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- DBT: How to Use Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Overcoming Anxiety and Manage Your Emotions
- Sleep Better: Get Asleep Deep and Fast, Relief from Anxiety, Stress and Increase Your Mind and Body Health