Master the stock market.
There is no doubt that many have become wealthy by trading alone. However, the stock market can be risky if you do not know what you are doing. This book is designed to give you in-depth knowledge and guidance so that you can avoid the pitfalls and reap the benefits of the stock market.
Topics covered in this book:
- Day trading
- Penny stocks
- Options trading
- Dividend investing
- Report analysis including 10-K, 10-Q and 8-k reports
- Identifying patterns
- Long vs short trades
- Identifying trades during the first hour
- When to buy long and when to sell short
- Planning limit or stop orders
- Buying stocks on margin
- How to identify bad stock news
- Signs that you should avoid a stock
- False signals and how to recognize them
- Strategies for IPOs
- What determines the values of options
- Covered or uncovered options calls
- Bull and bear spreads for options
- Analyzing the history of a dividend stock
- Understanding the dividend totals in stocks
- Analyzing the doji
- And various other topics
If you are motivated to change your life for the better, this audiobook will definitely guide you in the right direction!
What members say
- Daniel C. Journic
Very technical, it needs a pdf
The book constantly references charts and reports, it would really help if there was a pdf file to accompany it.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Lots of value added content
Good foundational information for anyone interested in working the market. Sound advice for beginners and beyond.