The traditional hierarchy of business leadership is being proven more and more each year to be unsustainable.
In an economy where innovation is king, companies find it much more difficult to create competitive advantages when ideas, solutions, and strategies flow from the top down. In Break Through to Yes, Dave Savage offers 10 steps to heading a company in the right direction.
- Set intentions - declare your honest purpose
- Be aware - engage others with an open heart
- Embrace conflict - seek out those who speak out
- Seek diversity - bring in many perspectives
- Design the collaboration - imagine success, and create the right container
- Come together - engage with respect and trust
- Listen deeply - realize what wants to be heard but is not spoken
- Collaborate with vision - tap in to the collective wisdom
- Lead with purpose and accountability
- Make it so - positively change the energy and the future together