Would you like to use assertiveness to get a pay raise at work? Would you like to know exactly what happens when you confront tough conversations the right way? Would you like to know how the best communicators get what they want? Well now you can! Best-selling author Cara Lane presents her incredible assertiveness training in this audiobook.
Six essential values of assertiveness include:
1. The Word Defined - understand true assertiveness
2. The Look Revealed - use body language to increase your believability
3. The Tough Talks - incorporate proven formulas for success
4. The Emotional Equation - recreate your human responses
5. The Communication Rules - define your intent
6. The Considerate Connection - respond accordingly
Cara Lane gives people the confidence to accomplish their goals and dreams. Just as important, she knows that with the right amount of motivation and passion people can contribute more to those around them.
Although this book has some interesting tips and insights into different personality types, it is not, in my opinion, a book specifically on assertiveness. It is, rather, a book on communication.
The audio quality was okay, but It sounds in places like it was recorded In a submarine.
I rarely leave reviews, but was to clarify these issues for other users.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Sounds like it was recorded in her basement. Content is very basic. This should have cost $2.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful