Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
What’s the first image that comes to mind when you think of your favorite brand?
Do you want your brand to have a standing chance to be positioned at par with your competitors, or even exceed them?
Has it ever crossed your mind what big brands like Apple and Coca-Cola did (and have been doing) to be where they are now?
Are you still uncertain if your brand is even strong enough to convey your image and build a presence within the market?
The problem is that businesses are saturated, making the point of entry harder to penetrate because of the stringent competition.
In fact, 59 percent of consumers prefer to purchase new products from brands they know due to their familiarity with their existing products.
Despite this, there is a way in - whether you are just starting your business, or you want to revamp your existing brand.
And it all starts with one thing in mind...
In your Brand Identity: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Brand Building you will discover:
- The number 1 mistake marketers make when it comes to building their brand’s identity
- The 9 pillars of brand building you need to know in order for your brand to succeed
- A breakdown of how you can build a brand with a strong presence, even if your current one is flopping
- The how-to of competitive analysis, with a tried-and-tested framework template
- How altering this one aspect of your logo will affect how consumers perceive your brand
- The secret to connecting your consumers to your brand, boosting their loyalty towards your products
- The crucial steps you need take after building your brand to maintain status
- Bonus: Case studies on big brands - what they are doing right, and how they got past the hurdles that blocked their path
- And much more
By establishing a strong brand, you will have the most valuable asset your business can possess.
In 2019, Coca-Cola’s brand value reached a whopping $80.83 billion dollars, and it was first established back in 1886. That’s the power good branding will grant you.
When you have an established name, the possibilities and opportunities are limitless, yet it can only become a reality if you are equipped with the right tools and knowledge.
Stop testing strategies with your eyes closed - implement the ones that are known to work for you, rather than against you.
If you want to discover how you can build a strong brand that will profit your business tenfold of what it is now, then buy this audiobook now.
What listeners say about Brand Identity: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Brand BuildingAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Kieran Pearson
The Expert Marketer
Audio in an engaging voice this book really drives home what it takes to push your brand to the next level. If you're hearing for an outside-the-box approach to brand-building, David's take on marketing yourself and your product as well as the philosophy that shines through between the lines makes this an amazing listen.