What distinguishes successful books from the ones that fail? What distinguishes the most successful books from your own books? Read on...
Book Marketing Secrets unveils the underlying recipe for creating perennial best sellers. It uncovers the secrets applied by the most successful authors and publishing houses today. Take a look behind the curtains, and discover what authors like J.K. Rowling, Russell Brunson, and Mark Dawson are doing differently in order to celebrate breakthrough success in book publishing.
In Book Marketing Secrets, you’ll discover:
- How to create a perennial bestseller that sells on autopilot and brings in passive income every month
- How to market your book in a way that is guaranteed for success
- How to establish a system for getting reviews which brings you reader feedback and online reviews on autopilot
- How to find the 20 percent of effort that results in 80 percent of your book sales
- How to create stunning book covers that outperform the market
- How to create winning book descriptions that are based on proven blueprints
- Why the early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese, and what this has to do with your success as an author
- What the big publishers do not want you to know
- And much, much more...
Book Marketing Secrets also includes:
- Countless proven strategies, methods, and tactics for your publishing success
- The 10 secrets of successful book publishing
- More than 25 practical examples and checklists
- An invitation to unlock a special surprise gift
- The ultimate book marketing secrets cheat sheet
Book Marketing Secrets is your ultimate blueprint for creating a perennial best seller by mastering the fundamentals of successful book publishing. Written by Albert Griesmayr, founder and CEO of the book publishing company Scribando | Novelify, whose personal clients from more than 15 countries have sold more than two million copies worldwide. Follow more than 100,000 people who watch his insights on book marketing online and get the unfair advantage for your publishing business today.
Book Marketing Secrets allows you to instantly improve your book marketing and sell more books by mastering the fundamentals of book publishing. Hone your skills with the more than 25 practical exercises and checklists presented throughout the book. It is your key to unlocking the treasure chest of book marketing.
Learn what it takes to create a perennial bestseller, learn how to apply the secrets, and sell more books today, tomorrow, and in the future!