Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £6.39
High blood pressure is a not a natural state of the body. Nature did not intend for us to have high blood pressure in a resting state or in an unhealthy way.
Many Americans are suffering from hypertension. While the factors that raise blood pressure can vary, one of the most common issues is the lifestyle you live. This can include an inactive physical lifestyle and an unhealthy diet. Living with high blood pressure unkempt can ultimately lead to an undesirable outcome.
Lowering your blood pressure through medications is only covering up the cause that is underlying. The cause is generally not the result of genetics, but the result of lifestyle, diet, and physical exercise.
This audiobook is going to discuss everything you need to know to get started on improving your high blood pressure. Some of the things we will discuss include:
- The facts about high blood pressure
- What counts as “high” for high blood pressure
- The common factors to high blood pressure
- Is it the foods I eat?
- Foods that can reduce high blood pressure
- The basics of the DASH diet and how it can help
- How sugars, fats, and salt can affect your high blood pressure
- A vegan meal plan for the DASH diet
- A 10-day meal plan for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (non-vegan)
When you are ready to help lower your blood pressure and get it back on track for a healthier you, make sure to check out this audiobook and learn the steps you need to take.