Listen free for 30 days
Blockchain Basics 2019
- The New Updated Investing Bible for Cryptocurrency Economy, Trading, Investment, Mining (Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin)
- Narrated by: Tom Davis
- Series: Blockchain Revolution the Technology Explained Series
- Length: 3 hrs and 48 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
Is crypto dead in 2019?
We've all heard this expression: "If you had invested $100 in Bitcoin in 2011, you'd be a millionaire today."
Thing is, it's already 2019, and the cryptocurrency playing field has changed. Is it still profitable today? Is it still possible to become a millionaire today?
Things have changed, and so have the strategies for making money. Unless you're following an updated guide, things could go terribly wrong. This is why we have developed an easy step-by-step process for getting started with crypto investments on the right foot.
In Blockchain Basics 2019, you will:
- Discover the best time to start investing in cryptocurrencies
- Discover the tokens you should be trading in 2019 and beyond...and which you should not be
- Discover the five biggest mistakes people make when trading crypto
- Apply seven-figure crypto investment secrets you can replicate with any amount of investment
- Discover how to start making money right off the bat, even with an investment as low as $100
- And much more!
Don't let this opportunity pass. The market waits for no one! Click the "Buy Now" button and get your copy today!
More from the same
What listeners say about Blockchain Basics 2019Average customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Informative but poorly narrated and produced
I found the narrator hard to understand. He spoke too quickly and slurred words. I had to slow the playback speed in the beginning. I did get used to it over time and found the book very informative a great starting point for understanding Blockchain and crypto currency.
- Ken from Michigan
Speech is too fast/slurred
Great book for reference although it is rather difficult at times to understand the reader.
Worth checking out if you are interested in it
I was given this free review copy audio book at my request and have voluntarily left this review.
I thought this was a good effort at breaking down what cryptocurrency is, and how to START to invest in it. I would not say that I learned enough to feel confident I can make a lot of money in it yet... but I do feel I have a better grasp of the subject. The narrator does a good job of keeping the content interesting. All things considered, I would say this is worth checking out if you are interested in cryptocurrency.
1 person found this helpful