Listen free for 30 days
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading for Beginners
- The ABC's of Crypto Investing and Trading to 100x Your Money | 6 Books in 1
- Narrated by: Scott Clem
- Length: 22 hrs
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £27.49
This book includes six manuscripts:
- Book 1 - Exchanges, Tax Strategies and How to Find 100X Altcoins
- Book 2 - How to Maximise Your Profits in the Bull Market Using Technical Analysis
- Book 3 - How to Profit on Gas Fees, Defi Protocols and Exchange Tokens
- Book 4 - What Are the Best Oracle Coins, Dapps, Dex & Privacy Coins
- Book 5 - How to Trade and Invest in Bitcoin Options, Supply Chain & Smart Contract Blockchains
- Book 6 - How to Invest in Cross-Chain Derivatives, Crypto IPO-S and Virtual Worlds
Get This Book Now and Start Investing Today!
- Fundamentals of Bitcoin, Altcoins, Tokens, and Other Crypto Assets
- Why Tesla, Mastercard, and PayPal Invested in Bitcoin
- Which Asset Is Better: Bitcoin or Ethereum
- How Bitcoin Works
- How to Buy Bitcoin Safely
- How to Keep Your Crypto Safe
- How to Make the Best Investment Decisions
- Where to Find 100X Tokens Early
- Crypto Tax Strategies
- How to Find 100X Token Sales
- What Are the Best Five Altcoin Picks for 2021 and Beyond
- Must Have Crypto Trading Apps
- Ether Futures and CME Group
- Technical Analysis For Crypto
- How to Maximise the Bull Run
- Must Have DeFi Crypto Card
- Trading With EWT Tokens
- How to Invest In NFT Tokens
- How to Use Crypto Lending Platforms
- How to Max Crypto Card Rewards
- How to Tokenize Risk With DeFi
- Why the Decline of the US Dollar Is One of the Most Bullish for Bitcoin
- What Happens when All the Bitcoin Are Mined
- What Are the Safest Crypto Wallets
- How to Buy Cryptocurrency Safely
- How to Reduce Ethereum Gas Fees and How to Profit From It
- How to Use Lending Protocols for Crypto Loans Using Litentry
- How to Profit From Centralized DeFi Ecosystems Such as Kusama and ThorChain
- How to Profit From Cardano and Polkadot
- How to Profit from Trading Tokens Such as BNB, Huobi and FTX Token
- How to Trade Any Cryptocurrency on Binance and More!
- How to Analyze the Short to Medium Term Price Potential of Any Crypto Asset
- What Are Uniswap and PancakeSwap, Their Tokenomics and Potential Price
- What Are the Two Best Privacy Coins for 2021
- What Tokenomic Factors You Need to Know When Vetting a Cryptocurrecny or Token to Maximise Your Gains
- What Is the Current Leader in the Layer Two Space
- What Is the Best DeFi Protocol
- What Is the Best Oracle Cryptos and DAPps
- What Is Polkadot, Its Massive Price Potential, What It's Planning, and Why It May Just Become One of the Biggest Cryptos of 2021.
- What Is the Best DEX Aggregator and Automated Market Maker
- What Is the Best Smart Contract Blockchain
- Bitcoin Options Trading Tips
- How to do Your Own Crypto Research
- What to Expect From the Crypto Market
- Comprehending Diem’s Tokenomics
- How to Invest in Decentralized Video Streaming
- How to Invest in Smart Contract Cryptocurrency
- How to invest in Privacy Based Blockchains
- How to invest in Supply Chain Blockchains
- How to Invest in Stablecoins
- How to Avoid Crypto Scams
What listeners say about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading for BeginnersAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Timur R.
Terrible narrator in my opinion
This guy sounds like squidword on sleeping pills! I want my credit back!
He stretches his words and it makes it sooo annoying and difficult to follow. I had to speed it up to 1.5 and even 1.6 to make it somewhat decent and I still can't handle how he stretches the endings of his words! "currencyyyyyy, cryptoooooooo, moneeeeeyyyyy"... Seriously if you don't care for the narration part, it might work for you. If you're like me and you notice things like this, you won't be able to listen to this book.
Another thing that's extremely annoying about this book is the constant references to websites.. He will actually read out loud the websites and in the first chapter he does it so much that I had to skip the whole chapter cause of how annoying this was.. I just can't even...