"Bitcoin will do to banks what email did to the postal service." (Rick Falkvinge)
Over the past eight years, Bitcoin outperformed numerous tried and trusted investments like gold, stock, and real estate.
Experts predict the price of one single Bitcoin could reach 10k within the next year, and trading in cryptocurrency has never been more lucrative than it is right now.
Much of the available information dealing with cryptocurrencies assumes a fairly advanced level of experience with cryptography, computer programming, financial markets, and mathematics in general.
This audiobook takes a different approach. Rather than focusing on the theoretical, we will dive into the practical.
In this short, concise guide, you will learn:
- What is Bitcoin?
- How is the value of Bitcoin determined?
- How can I use Bitcoin ?
- The difference between Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Why blockchain technology is secure by design
- Is Bitcoin anonymous?
- Choosing the best Bitcoin wallet
- Making money andi nvesting with Bitcoin
- Common myths, mistakes, and misconceptions about Bitcoin
- The future of Bitcoin
The future of Bitcoin appears both unpredictable and unstoppable.
Nobody knows exactly what will happen, but it certainly appears that Bitcoin has entered far enough into the mainstream that there is no going back.
Bitcoin is here to stay, and now is the time for you to get familiarized with it if you don't want to be left behind!
More from the same
- Blockchain: Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain: Beginners Guide to Understanding the Technology Behind Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency
- Blockchain: The Beginners Guide to Understanding the Technology Behind Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency
- Ethereum: The Definitive Guide to Investing in Ethereum & Blockchain Cryptocurrency