On whose authority, who gives the right to religion, the law, medicine, the others, to choose on my behalf but without consulting me, the way, the place and the time I am allowed to die?
On whose authority do the powers that wish to set boundaries to our lives take away from us the freedom of choice to our death?
A renowned Greek journalist and his death, face-to-face.
A sincere life confession under the phantom of inexistence.
And at the same time, a genuine manifest that defends the fundamental right of man to his death, interpreting and refuting all taboos - religious, medical, social - that keep on blocking the subject of euthanasia.
Alexandros Velios's personal unfair battle mobilizes hearts and consciences.
1. This title is intended for an adult listenership.
2. This title only expresses the author's views, thoughts, beliefs, and experiences with respect to freedom of speech and does not reflect the publisher's view.
3. This title does not intend to infringe on any rights whatsoever of any individual.
4. This title does not intend to promote or advocate for any obscene, blasphemous, or offensive religious views or ethics that might defame or discredit any individual or community.
5. No part of this title is intended to insinuate advice or recommendation, and the content should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
Please note: This audiobook is in French.