Do you often feel stressed out? Under pressure to perform yet often failing to deliver to the best of your potential? If you're looking for a way to calm your mind and achieve that elusive tranquility in the midst of the chaotic environment of your workplace, you've come to the right place. It's time you realized the benefits of meditation and how it can elevate your performance.
Mindfulness is a form of self-awareness techniques adapted from the Buddhist practice of meditation. It's been described as the state of being completely immersed in the present and accepting things for what they are - i.e., clearly recognizing what's happening around you, accepting it nonjudgmentally, and dealing with it accordingly. It's even been used for mood regulation and has been shown to have numerous health benefits.
What you'll learn:
- Exploring mindfulness in the workplace
- Applying mindfulness in the workplace
- Finding out why your brain needs mindfulness
- Boosting your mental resilience
- Practicing mindfulness in the digital age
- Ways to mindfully manage work pressures
- Some working examples of mindfulness
- The benefits of mindfulness at work
More from the same
What members say
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Low level short booklet, not practical
I expected to get more information about the subject, instead got very little. Non of it is practical nor helpful
1 person found this helpful