Who would grasp the appeal of James Bond better than Miss Moneypenny? In this concise, insightful, and practical audiobook, Miss Moneypenny explains James Bond's traits and the elements of his style that leave men envying him and leave women wanting him.
Miss Moneypenny succinctly imparts to you James Bond's superlative understanding of clothing, style, self-confidence, charm, and women. Covering knowledge and methods as diverse as how to select and wear suits to working with your subconscious mind, there's much in this compact guide to enlighten and inspire you. With chapters entirely devoted to practical application, Miss Moneypenny leaves you primed to mold your experience of life as you want it while looking fabulous doing it.
Among many other topics, Miss Moneypenny explains to you:
- How to select and coordinate the components of your wardrobe and outfits with the style of James Bond
- The different styles of dress shirt collars and the occasions each is appropriate for
- How to develop James Bond's charm and enjoyment of life
- James Bond's understanding of how to converse with women
- The styles of shoes James Bond favors
- How to direct and program your subconscious mind to think and feel like James Bond
What listeners say about Be James Bond
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
In 90 minutes of audio i picked up maybe 5 minutes worth of useful material. If you find the majority of the book helpful then I imagine you will need more in depth guidance in your life. Filled with gems such as "choose a neck tie that's neither too wide not too narrow" and "make sure your shirts are crease free and stain free". Or how about "don't wear a cream belt with blue trousers". Really?? And did you know that if you struggle to breathe in your shirt then the collar is too tight?! I really don't know who this is aimed at. But since the narrator sounds like an irritating CBeebies presenter I guess it's not aimed at an adult with average intelligence. Waste of money.