This audiobook contains proven steps and strategies on how to start fishing for bass. It's a wonderful introduction into the exciting world of bass fishing. Learn the basic equipment you need for that first big catch, and discover tips and techniques employed by professional fishermen and experienced anglers for decades. Bass fishing is more than a hobby. It has magnificently evolved into an adventurous lifestyle and competitive game fish events.
This is your chance to explore your spirited streak with Mother Nature. Discover places where you can find the most bountiful bass, and then you'll realize why this is such a loved sport and ideal lifestyle.
What you will learn in this guide:
- All About the Bass
- Tackle and Gear
- Lure Them In
- Tips, Tricks, and Tactics
- Location, Location, Location
More from the same
- Doc Rivers: The Inspiring Life and Leadership Lessons of One of Basketball's Greatest Coaches
- Overcoming Panic Attacks: Understanding How, Why, & When It Occurs to Prevent & Get Over Them Quickly
- Cryptocurrency: Beginners Guide to Learn About Blockchain and Mining, Trading and Investing in Cryptocurrencies
What listeners say about Bass Fishing: A Beginners Guide to Bass Fishing
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amazon Fan
Great for beginners
Biggest downside was never anyone area long enough for me to absorb!! however it was informative