Part one explains the process of obtaining these "interviews from people on the flipside".
Jennifer Shaffer is a renowned medium and intuitive who works with law enforcement in the US to help find missing persons. Richard Martini is a best-selling author who either knew the people they seek to interview or their class moderator. Luana Anders (on the flipside) helps moderate the discussions.
Each chapter is an exploration of what was said. Research is done to verify details that are heard, and observations of the process are made. The following is just a sampling of some of the people "accessed" via this process.
Backstage Pass to the Flipside: Talking to the Afterlife with Jennifer Shaffer Part One interviews:
- "A Class in Translation" - The genesis of the classroom model for chatting with the flipside
- "Open Yourself Up to the Possibility" - Atheist and actor Harry Dean Stanton proves he's on the flipside.
- "The Concierge of Connectedness" - Part 2 of Harry Dean's interview after his memorial service
- "He's Over Your Shoulder" - Michael Newton makes an appearance during a session
- "Faster, Smarter, More Efficient" - Michael gives noetic science advice on how to communicate with the flipside
- "Harvard to Oxford and Back" - Julian Baird, PhD: Atheist and freethinker Julian Baird reports on his crossing over
- "Backstage Pass" Tom Petty makes an appearance in our class, comes up with the name for the book
- "The Cowboy Buddha" - Actor Rance Howard reports who was there to greet him on the flipside
- "Irony" - Robin Williams continues to give us advice on his journey into the flipside
- "It's Fun. I Can Fly" - Bill Paxton proves that he's aware of where he is on the flipside
- "I Love Him" - Part 2 of "talking to my old friend Billy"
- "Surfing the Ethers" - Prince makes an appearance to give afterlife advice
- "Don't Lose the Attachment" - Prince part 2 on his journey
- "It's My Party" - Famed film director speaks
What members say
I really love the stories but I ESPECIALLY 💚 the workbook exercises mentioned in the end of the book about different methods of communicating with the flip side. I love how some of the methods were from the point of view of people on the flip side. Highly recommend this book. I took notes!!