Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
The Best Assertive Communication Worksheets and Techniques
Assertiveness is a communication style in which a person stands up for their own needs and beliefs, while also respecting the needs of others.
What are the specific skills required for effective assertive communication? In this book, you’ll learn everything about it!
Be Assertive the Right Way
We’ve all had moments when we’ve failed to speak up for ourselves and said yes, when we really wanted to say no. No matter how self-assured you are, most of us wonder if perhaps we couldn’t be just a bit more assertive in certain situations.
Luckily, assertiveness is a learned ability. It’s learned through practice. This book will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to become more assertive, taking control of your life in the process.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Assertive techniques to make a behavior change
- The assertive attitude
- Assertive exercises: the seven levels
- Assertive exercises in real situations
- Assertive exercises: the exercises of shame
- Assertive communication and stress
- Assertive communication in the workplace
- Assertive communication and relationship with children
- Exercises to improve non-verbal communication
- Passive, aggressive, assertive: three styles compared
- Assertivity techniques to assist your opinions
- Assertive criticism vs manipulative criticism
- Defense techniques
- How to be assertive with your partner
- How to increase assertiveness with the "assertiveness mask" technique
- Aggression and pathological anger: fighting them with assertiveness
- How to increase self-esteem
- And much, much more
Do you want to know more?
Then scroll up, click on "buy", and get your copy now!