Listen free for 30 days
Anxiety in Relationship
- Stop Negative Thinking and Insecurity. Improve Your Communication with Your Partner, Eliminate Jealousy, Attachment, Couple Conflicts, and Overcome the Fear of Abandonment.
- Narrated by: Sallie Downing
- Length: 4 hrs and 3 mins
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Jealousy, anxiety, do you pervade your head like a worm?
Can't find couple stability?
In this audiobook we have tried to give the answers you are looking for!
You need to let go of that anxiety and open up to your loved ones. It is okay to be safe than sorry, but at one point of the other, you have to find the courage of loving someone wholesomely.
Thanks to Anxiety in Relationship, you will be guided through a process, helping you undo negative thinking, based on anxiety and promoting mental changes and actions.
You will learn how to:
- Overcome relationship insecurity
- Understanding anxiety
- Jealousy is deleterious, especially in marriage
- How obsessive attachment impacts on the couple
- How to reduce high couple conflicts
- Fear of abandonment
- Advice for couples
- The life cycle of relationships
- And much more!
By recognizing these coping behaviors and understanding their cause, you will not only gain powerful insights into your own mind, but also into the minds of those around you.
If you desire to overcome the insecurities of a relationship and have that dream relationship, this audiobook is for you. Dive in and find easy facts ad instructions for finding a person who accepts you as you are and retaining the relationship.
If you are ready to stop with these painful relationships and start building lasting relationships and trust, Anxiety in Relationship can show you how to get the love you deserve!