You may be wondering at some crucial point in your life where your stress is stacking up, and you find yourself flaring up one too many times and snapped at your loved ones, and they start to fear you. You saw “the look” in their eyes even though they did not say it to your face upfront. You could sense a moment of shock when you reached your breaking point. There would be one of these moments where you would actually start to question yourself...“where is this built-up rage within me coming from?” I’m sure you have heard of the term “anger management” and sometimes wondered if you need some.
Here in this audiobook, you can have a better understanding of what type of "anger" borders a dangerous line and really dive into this issue on a deeper level, so that you can take back control of not just your irrational overwhelming emotions, but also take back your life. You and your loved ones can be in this together and they won't have to fear you, and start to distance themselves from you whenever you feel the rage taking over and you become a completely different person. Or perhaps you are dealing with a loved one that you suspect needs to admit and acknowledge that they have a problem.
- Chapter 1 - What Is the Definition of Anger?
- Chapter 2 - Do I Have Anger Management Issues?
- Chapter 3 - Techniques to Handle My Emotions Effectively
- Chapter 4 - Understanding the Anger Control System
- Chapter 5 - Learn How Different People Express Anger
- Chapter 6 - Is It Just an Adolescence Phase with the Teenage Rage & Angst?
- Chapter 7 - What Is an Anger Management Class?
- Chapter 8 - How Do I Find a Good Anger Management Program for Myself?
- Chapter 9 - How to Take the Right Actions to Resolve Life’s Hurdles