Data analytics for beginners!
The ultimate beginners' crash course to understanding and utilizing data analytics.
Are you ready to learn how to understand and harness data analytics for improved business performance, predictive analysis, life decisions, and more? If so you've come to the right place - regardless of how little experience you may have!
Here's a preview of what this data analytics book contains:
- An introduction to analytics - what actually are they?
- The importance of analytics in business
- An introduction to Microsoft Excel for data analytics
- Descriptive analytics dissected and explained
- Predictive analytics dissected and explained
- Prescriptive analytics dissected and explained
- And much, much more!
What listeners say about Analytics
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Buy only if you never heard of Excel
If this book taught me something, is that anybody can write a book and sell it on amazon.... buyers beware!
Really for Beginners
If you do not have any knowledge of statistics and / or data analysis, this is a must read. Otherwise, look for a higher level publication.