Are you single?
All by Myself is an honest, light-hearted take on surviving the single years of your life. There are lots of things to navigate when you're one half of a non-existent couple:
- How do you get through weddings without a plus one?
- What's the correct etiquette for posting loner photos on Facebook?
- How do you survive Valentine's Day?
- How do you cope with being left out of the Couple's Club?
- How do you handle harassment from everyone about being single?
- How do you travel alone in foreign countries?
- How do you cook for one?
- How do you make sure you don't get stalked by online dating ads?
So many questions! All by Myself answers these hard questions, and many more on how to navigate the world when you're single. It's a humorous and refreshing guide for single girls.
What listeners say about All by Myself: A Humorous Guide to Navigating the World When You're Single
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Not so much humorous as stating the clichés that go with desperately obsessing about not being part of a stereotypical couple.
Nothing about the many positives of a single life and too much like the half baked tweeny thoughts of a gap year student backpacking on daddy's credit card.
- Danielle Clementi
loved it...humorous and intuitive. ..would definitely recommend to anyone feeling bad about being single.