Agile product management just got easier!
In this book, you'll find a complete overview of how to engage your stakeholders using the scrum framework. This will allow you to use their input, your influence, and the power of your development team to build fantastic products aligned with your organization's vision. I'll give you a concise overview of the agile product manager role, along with how one works with stakeholders to deliver products. I'll then give you 21 tips used by agile product managers in order to involve stakeholders and facilitate their requirements while creating excellent products. You can use them to be successful in your team or business. You will learn:
- A brief recap of agile and scrum principles
- What is an agile product manager?
- What is a stakeholder?
- How to identify and analyze stakeholders
- How to collaborate with your stakeholders
- How to involve stakeholders throughout the scrum framework (including the sprint review)
- A complete overview of the seven habits of high-performing product managers including what to do and what not to do