Agile product management just got easier.
In this class, you will be given a complete set of tips for maximizing and improving your working relationship with your scrum master. This will in turn boost the productivity of yourself and your scrum master as part of an agile scrum team. In this class I give you a concise overview of the product owner and scrum master roles to avoid any confusion. I then give you examples of what to expect and not to expect from your scrum master. Following this I teach you about common issues that arise in scrum teams between the scrum master and product owner and give you tips on how to resolve them. As usual, I give you plenty of examples and best practices along the way. In this class, you will learn:
- A brief recap of agile and scrum principles
- A comparison of the duties of the product owner and a scrum master
- What to expect and not to expect from a scrum master on the job
- How to deal with common issues or points of conflict between a scrum master and a product owner
- Concise tips for getting the most out of the working relationship with your scrum master
- So let us get started right away, so you can improve working with your scrum master now!