Thank you and congratulations on taking this class, "Nexus: How to Deliver Large Projects with Scaled Agile Scrum and Manage Multiple Teams".
In this class, you will be given a complete overview of Scrum Nexus used to scale scrum across multiple teams and deliver large projects. I promise that this class will be nothing short of informative and mind opening.
In the world today especially the business side, it is very difficult to develop a team to the level that most of us may like and still be able to maintain the team's discipline and structure that will lead to high quality products. But with Nexus, you can solve these problems since it is a key framework for doing exactly that, even with huge teams.
I am certain that you are going to get value from this class, as it will give you a comprehensive introduction to Nexus (Scaled Scrum). In addition to that, I will walk you step by step through the history of Nexus, the practices and the principles. For a better understanding, I will provide you with lots of examples throughout this class.
- A brief recap of Agile Scrum
- What is Nexus and how it helps you to co-ordinate multiple product teams
- Why Nexus (Scaled Scrum) was created and how it can help you
- How to increase communication to ovoid overlapping dependencies and integration issues
- How to implement the Nexus framework in your business
Without wasting time, let's get started and let me educate you on what it takes for you to use the Nexus framework in your business.
Hello, thank you and congratulations for taking this class, "Daily Scrum: 21 tips to co-ordinate your team with standup meetings and create a daily plan".
This class contains proven steps and strategies on how to improve your daily scrum (stand-up) meeting as part of an agile scrum team.
I am sure you will get value from this because it gives you a complete introduction to agile scrum daily stand-ups and walks you step by step through carrying out and improving daily stand-ups in your team or business from the ground up. It also gives you plenty of examples. It tells you EXACTLY how the pros carry out the daily scrum and guides you through some common best practices based on extensive research. In this class you will learn:
- A brief recap of agile and scrum principles
- Why the daily scrum is so powerful for co-coordinating, synchronizing, and creating a daily plan for your team
- How to carry out a daily scrum in your team or business like the pros
- Concise tips and options for improving your daily scrum and taking it to the next level
- So let me help you to learn, improve and master the daily scrum (stand-up meeting)!