Listen free for 30 days
Agile Product Management Box Set
Agile Product Management Just Got Easier
In this audiobook you will be given proven methods to create, maintain and manage your requirements using user stories as part of an agile scrum team. I know you will get value from this audiobook, as it gives you a full introduction to the concept of agile user stories for managing product requirements. I then walk you step by step through everything involved in managing requirements using user stories including writing, combining, and splitting complex user stories. Following this I give you a complete overview of epics and themes and how they can be used to capture and group complex requirements in any team or business. Along the way I give you plenty of examples and give you best practices for working with user stories within agile scrum.
In this audiobook you will learn:
- What user stories are and why they are so powerful for capturing requirements in complex projects
- How to feel confident in writing user stories for any project
- What a requirements spec is and why it is less flexible than a product backlog built with agile user stories
- What the three Rs rule, acceptance criteria, the INVEST principle, the three Cs principle, and edge cases are and how they will make you a better user story writer or agile practitioner
- How and when to split and amalgamate stories
- Techniques to help you to split user stories when working in the real world
- The difference between epics and themes and when each is used
- Who is responsible for writing user stories in agile and scrum
So let's get started, and let me teach you how to improve product backlog management.