If you’re worried about your memory loss potentially leading to Alzheimer's or dementia, then this will be the most important message you ever read. Did you know memory loss can occur for up to 15 years before you notice any issues? But once the issues do appear it’s often too late because memory decline happens rapidly, often in a matter of months.
In fact, the American Alzheimer’s Association estimates that one in nine Americans will suffer from Alzheimer’s in their lifetime. And then there’s dementia - which is set to increase 40 percent by 2025. Perhaps most worrying though is that many doctors completely underestimate the effects, often writing off signs of memory damage as “senior moments”. Genetics play a part, but according to a study at The University of Pittsburgh, up to 80 percent of our brain aging process is down to lifestyle.
Now, the good news is you probably don’t have Alzheimer's. In fact, it’s likely there is nothing wrong with you. But if you’re over 40 and have experienced irritating memory lapses - there are ways to prevent and even reverse early stage memory loss. And they don’t involve expensive drugs or “new-age” treatments. And while other books only discuss adding coconut oil to your diet or doing sudoku daily - this simply isn’t enough.
Your brain is made up of several areas, and each one of these needs to be healed. If this all sounds complicated - don’t worry, it’s merely a case of making a few small, consistent changes to your daily routine. And no - this is not promotional material for some overpriced “brain training program” either. In this book you will discover:
- The hidden signs your memory is fading
- What you should know before you take huge amounts of Vitamin E to improve your memory
- How to use cooking to prevent memory loss
- Why fish oil isn't the best memory supplement
- A simple formula you can use to determine whether you’re getting enough exercise
- Three intriguing scientific studies discovering the truth of meditation and memory loss
- How to deal with the legal implications of a loved one with dementia
- The surprising brain dangers of multi-tasking
- Questions to ask your attorney on your first meeting
- The shocking secret behind certain anti-depressants and memory loss
- Proven medical reasons for your “brain fog”
- How to spot signs of memory loss for a loved one or spouse (this may be uncomfortable, but it is essential if you want to deal with the situation properly)
- The raw truth about supplements and memory loss - which other books won’t tell you
- Additional materials for you to understand the challenges of Alzheimer’s
- The strange link between brushing your teeth and brain health
- And much, much more!
All the information inside is actionable and applicable to your everyday life (no outrageously expensive suggestions). In fact, these protocols are changing the lives of ordinary people all around the world. If you have any concerns about where your memory might be headed, or even if you are looking for ways to keep your brain optimized to give you advantages in life, then buy now. Remember, what you do now shapes your brain health in the coming decades.