Demons: What are They? How Do They Operate? And How Do One Cast Them Out?
Many years ago, famous Christian Apologist, C.S. Lewis said, "There are two equal and opposite errors into which our race can fall about the devils. One is to disbelieve in their existence. The other is to believe and to feel an excessive and unhealthy interest in them. They themselves are equally pleased by both errors…”
It’s been decades since he said that, but the church is still battling with these equal and opposite extremes. We have people who believe that demons and deliverance teachings and practices are a wish-wash emotional razzmatazz used to fleece people into an undue advantage. They believe that once we become New Creatures, those old things are passed away. That demons have no more power over the believer’s life. That all we need to do daily is to renew our minds and live holy to please the Lord.
On the other hand, there are those who practically live, talk, and smell demons. It’s all about demons and nothing else. They believe that all their problems in life are from demons. They spend hours binding and casting demons, running to and fro for one deliverance or the other.
This audiobook provides the right balance needed to deal with demons, overcome them and live a victorious life.
Though a Bible Study material used in the ministry, this book will help you with a biblical guide to demons.
Here's what you'll learn:
- What are demons?
- How did demons originate?
- Are there Old Testament references of demons?
- What did Jesus say about demons?
- Can we recognize demons by their names or their works?
- What do demons do?
- How do demons operate?
- What is demonic possession?
- What is demonic oppression?
- What is deliverance?
- Can Christians have demons in them?
- How can I know if I or someone have demon?
- When does one need deliverance?
- Do I need deliverance as a Christian
- Can I deliver myself from Demons?
- What are the steps to casting out demons or deliverance?
- How can I conduct deliverance on myself?
- How can I know I have been delivered?
- Can demons come back after they are gone?
- How can I maintain my deliverance?
- Prayers for personal deliverance.