Listen free for 30 days
13 Steps to Evil: How to Craft Superbad Villains
- Better Writers Series, Book 2
- Narrated by: Sacha Black
- Length: 4 hrs and 33 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
Your hero is not the most important character in your book. Your villain is.
Are you fed up of drowning in two-dimensional villains? Frustrated with creating clichés? And failing to get your reader to root for your villain?
In 13 Steps to Evil, you’ll discover:
- How to develop a villain’s mindset
- A step-by-step guide to creating your villain from the ground up
- Why getting to the core of a villain’s personality is essential to make them credible
- What pitfalls and clichés to avoid as well as the tropes your story needs
Finally, there is a comprehensive writing guide to help you create superbad villains. Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned writer, this audiobook will help power up your bad guy and give them that extra edge.
These lessons will help you master and control your villainous minions, navigate and gain the perfect balance of good and evil, as well as strengthening your villain to give your story the tension and punch it needs.
If you like dark humour, learning through examples and want to create the best villains you can, then you’ll love Sacha Black’s guide to crafting superbad villains. Listen to 13 Steps to Evil today and start creating kick-ass villains.