- helpful votes
The Last Girl
- My Story of Captivity and My Fight Against the Islamic State
- By: Nadia Murad, Jenna Krajeski, Amal Clooney - foreword
- Narrated by: Ilyana Kadushin
- Length: 12 hrs and 15 mins
The remarkable and courageous story of Nadia Murad, a 23-year-old Yazidi woman who is working with Amal Clooney to challenge the world to fight ISIS on behalf on her people. With a foreword by Amal Clooney. A Nobel Peace Prize nominee, the first Goodwill Ambassador for the Dignity of Survivors of Human Trafficking of the United Nations and winner of the Vaclav Havel Human Rights Prize, Nadia Murad is a courageous young woman who has endured unimaginable tragedy. But she has fought back.
heartbreaking and important.
- By amotherandstudent on 23-11-17
It's a must?
Nadia captured me the first time I see an interview with her on the news, what courage, her tone is mesmerising. Real life events.