- helpful votes
- My Unbelievably True Life Story
- By: Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Narrated by: Stephen Lang, Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Length: 23 hrs and 21 mins
Chronicling his embodiment of the American Dream, Total Recall covers Schwarzenegger's high-stakes journey to the United States, from creating the international bodybuilding industry out of the sands of Venice Beach, to breathing life into cinema's most iconic characters, and becoming one of the leading political figures of our time. Proud of his accomplishments and honest about his regrets, Schwarzenegger spares nothing in sharing his amazing story.
Salesmans "true" story
- By alexander on 11-02-14
Really wonderful listen!
The inspiring story kept me coming back for more. I never realised that Arnold was so involved in all the stuff he is. Never judge a book by it's cover could not be more true in this case. Highly recommended. ;-)
End Emotional Eating
- Using Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills to Cope with Difficult Emotions and Develop a Healthy Relationship to Food
- By: Jennifer Taitz PsyD
- Narrated by: Susannah Mars
- Length: 7 hrs and 51 mins
If you eat to help manage your emotions, you may have discovered that it doesn't work. Once you're done eating, you might even feel worse. Eating can all too easily become a strategy for coping with depression, anxiety, boredom, stress, and anger and a reliable reward when it's time to celebrate.
- By Christina McCarthy on 18-03-17
informative and highlighted a few issues for me. it's packed full of ideas that could help you.
11 of 12 people found this review helpful