- helpful votes
Dead but Not Forgotten
- Stories from the World of Sookie Stackhouse
- By: Charlaine Harris (editor), Toni L. P. Kelner (editor), Rachel Caine, and others
- Narrated by: Johanna Parker
- Length: 12 hrs and 32 mins
Charlaine Harris' smash-hit Sookie Stackhouse series may have reached its conclusion, but the world of Bon Temps, Louisiana, lives on in this all-new collection of 15 stories. Written by a killer lineup of authors, including New York Times best-sellers Rachel Caine, MaryJanice Davidson, Jonathan Maberry and Seanan McGuire, and with introductions read by Charlaine herself, Dead but Not Forgotten puts your favorite characters center stage.
Perhaps what you images is better!
- By Creative Butterfly on 11-06-14
Really great extras
Upset that CH has finished her Skokie stories this book follows on for lots of the characters in different periods of time!