- helpful vote
The Plot to Destroy Democracy
- How Putin and His Spies Are Undermining America and Dismantling the West
- By: Malcolm Nance, Rob Reiner - foreword
- Narrated by: Peter Ganim
- Length: 12 hrs and 36 mins
In the greatest intelligence operation in the history of the world, Donald Trump was made president of the United States with the assistance of a foreign power. For the first time, The Plot to Destroy Democracy reveals the dramatic story of how blackmail, espionage, assassination, and psychological warfare were used by Vladimir Putin and his spy agencies to steal the 2016 US election. It will show how Russia and its fifth column allies tried to flip the cornerstones of democracy in order to reengineer the world political order that kept most of the world free since since 1945....
Malcolm Nance explains the facts! A must read!
- By Greta Evans on 12-04-19
I was looking forward to listening to this as I'm convinced trump is compromised by the Russians.
In this era of fake news and the importance of getting facts correct,I absolutely lost interest and lost any credibility in the author when he got two important facts wrong.
1. He claimed that Putin channeled $500 billion to the Ukrainian government to help his puppet retain power...that's just ridiculous.
2.He stated that flight MH17 was shot down in 2017 when in fact it was 2014
Once you get basic facts wrong you lose me and I understandably wonder what other facts are wrong
1 of 3 people found this review helpful