- helpful votes
Napoleon Hill's Outwitting the Devil
- The Secret to Freedom and Success
- By: Napoleon Hill, Sharon Lechter (editor)
- Narrated by: Dan John Miller, Phil Gigante
- Length: 5 hrs and 51 mins
In 1938, just after publication of his all-time best-seller Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill revealed that he had broken the Devil’s Code, forcing him to confess his secrets. The resulting manuscript - Outwitting the Devil - proved so controversial, it was hidden for more than 70 years. Now, Sharon Lechter brings us this important book, annotating and editing it for a contemporary audience. Using his legendary ability to get to the root of human potential, Hill digs deep to identify the greatest obstacles we face in reaching our personal goals....
- By Nathan Callum Marshall on 09-12-19
Best book I have ever read
this meant to shake your core, I promise you will not be the same after you finished it.