- helpful vote
Permission to Screw Up
- How I Learned to Lead by Doing (Almost) Everything Wrong
- By: Kristen Hadeed, Simon Sinek - foreword
- Narrated by: Kristen Hadeed
- Length: 5 hrs and 31 mins
The inspiring, unlikely, laugh-out-loud story of how one woman learned to lead - and how she ultimately succeeded, not despite her many mistakes, but because of them. This is the story of how Kristen Hadeed built Student Maid, a cleaning company where people are happy, loyal, productive, and empowered, even while they're mopping floors and scrubbing toilets.
My new go to resource on humane & effective leadership
- By Familyhrguru on 06-11-17
If you want to learn then this is a great book to listen to. Game changer.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful