- helpful vote
- The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love & Wisdom
- By: Rick Hanson, Richard Mendius MD
- Narrated by: Alan Bomar Jones
- Length: 6 hrs and 58 mins
Science is now revealing how the flow of thoughts actually sculpts the brain. By combining breakthroughs in neuroscience with insights from thousands of years of contemplative practice, you, too, can use your mind to shape your brain for greater happiness, love, and wisdom.
Ancient wisdom meets cutting edge neuroscience
- By Paul the Shrink on 27-06-14
practical advice for being happier
I liked the link between the science and the buddhist practice. I found the narrator's gravelly american accent a bit grating though his intonations helped with getting the authors intended message.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful