LISTENER

O

  • 6
  • reviews
  • 1
  • helpful vote
  • 6
  • ratings

Excellent

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 07-01-20

I didn't like nor did I finish The Prince it seemed monotonous. This book summaries the integral ideas found in the Prince and accompanies them with scenarios which make them easy to understand.

The irony of this book

Overall
1 out of 5 stars
Performance
1 out of 5 stars
Story
1 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 31-12-19

20% of this book is somewhat valuable and that's being generous. The other 80% is invaluable and doest correlate with the subject matter nor does it illustrate it well. Ironic is an understatement. Watch a YouTube video on this topic and save 80% of your time.

Beast mode blueprint

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 15-11-19

This book is basically an instruction manual on how to go beast mode. 10X is synonymous with beast mode.

1 person found this helpful

SIMPLY AMAZING

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 13-11-19

Simple, easy to digest knowledge that can be applied instantly. I bought the hard copy as a gift for a friend by the time I was half way through.

Amazing.

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 07-11-19

Simply amazing and easily one of my favourites.
Thinking is the hardest work there is which is probably the reason so few engage in it - Henry Ford

BRILLIANT

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 07-06-18

I've been searching for a solution to optimising my sleep as a part of my overall health as I already eat healthy and love to exercise regularly. This book was a god send for me and anyone who understands that sleep is paramount to your health and wellbeing. Some things in the book are common knowledge such as no caffeine before bed, a cooler room helps you to drift off more easily and orgasms are a great sleep aid. However there is also alot of great information such as understanding and manipulating sleep cycles, how quality exercise directly correlates to good sleep and much more. The narrator is pleasant and very funny. The subject of sleep is often over looked and not respected enough. This book will open your eyes to the importance of a good nights sleep or reinforce what you already know.