- helpful votes
- When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life
- By: John Townsend, Henry Cloud
- Narrated by: Henry O. Arnold
- Length: 11 hrs and 18 mins
Christians often focus so much on being loving and giving that they forget their own limits and limitations. Have you ever found yourself wondering: Can I set limits and still be a loving person? How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money? Why do I feel guilty when I consider setting boundaries?
wise but quite christiany
- By Havabanana on 18-03-19
A religious self-help book
If you’re a deeply religious person wanting to figure out how to match boundaries with your religion, this book is probably for you.
As an atheist it wasn’t for me - the continued references to Genesis and the New Testament meant it interferes with my learning.