- helpful votes
Driven to Distraction
- Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder from Childhood Through Adulthood
- By: M.D. Edward M. Hallowell M.D., John J. Ratey
- Narrated by: John McDonough
- Length: 13 hrs and 33 mins
Through vivid stories of the experiences of their patients (both adults and children), Drs. Hallowell and Ratey show the varied forms ADD takes - from the hyperactive search for high stimulation to the floating inattention of daydreaming - and the transforming impact of precise diagnosis and treatment.
Just what I needed to hear!
- By Amazon Customer on 22-08-16
Best way to start your journey
It's the best way to start learning about your ADHD. It's easy to understand and full of personal stories.