Legendary comedy double-act French and Saunders are back together for their all-new Audible Original podcast series, French and Saunders: Titting About. Across six episodes, the duo take a relatable topic and playfully riff comedy from it. Across the series the six topics include Passions and Hobbies, Holidays, School, Food, The Seven Deadly Sins and their career (titled If We Were Alive Now).
- Episode 1: Passions and Hobbies - Dawn and Jennifer explore their passions and hobbies, including Jennifer's love of football and Dawn's fondness for kissing (…Brad Pitt).
- Episode 2: Holidays - With the glamorous world of holidays center stage, Dawn recalls dribbling on a stranger whilst asleep on Concorde, whilst Jennifer remembers childhood holidays swimming in sewage.
- Episode 3: School – Talking about their time at school, Dawn and Jennifer remember frightening teachers, the awkwardness of sex education and – that dreaded word that brings fear into children and adults alike – ‘liver’.
- Episode 4: The Seven Deadly Sins – From Lust to Greed, Dawn and Jennifer examine their lives, through the moral compass of the Seven Deadly Sins. Subjects covered include Idris Elba, road rage and elastic waistbands.
- Episode 5: Food – Some say that food is the ingredient that binds us together. Let’s see if that’s the case as Jennifer reveals her top-three vegetables and Dawn shares what her last meal would be.
- Episode 6: If We Were Alive Now – In the final episode of the series, Dawn and Jennifer look back at their careers. From early gigs as a double act with one functioning microphone to considering which shows they would parody now.
This Audible Original podcast is an entertianing and exlcusive insight to the warm, mischievous friendship of two much-loved performers, leaving no stone unturned for laughts.
French & Saunders: Titting About is available for free from 6 October 2020, only on Audible.