Each track is independent from the others, so you can freely choose your itinerary according to your interests and time. Listeners with an interest in improving their French can also buy the bilingual English/French version, in which each track is available in both languages.
The Brussels iAudioguide covers:
1. Grand Place
2. Guild Buildings on Grand Place
3. Manneken Pis
4. Saint Michael's Cathedral
5. Mont des Arts
6. Musical Instruments Museum
7. Place du Grand Sablon
8. Place du Petit Sablon
9. Place du Petit Sablon Walking Tour - First Half
10. Place du Petit Sablon Walking Tour - Second Half
11. Palace of Justice
12. Royal Palace and Park of Brussels
13. Koekelberg Basilica
14. Horta Museum
16. Parc du Cinquantenaire - Jubilee Park
©2006 Iaudioguide; (P)2006 Iaudioguide
This is a very nice little audioguide to brussels. It's well written and has some interesting facts. Great value for the price.
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.