A year's worth of management wisdom, all in one place.
We've examined the ideas, insights, and best practices from the past year of Harvard Business Review to bring you the latest, most significant thinking driving business today. With authors from Marcus Buckingham to Herminia Ibarra and company examples from Google to Deloitte, this volume brings the most current and important management conversations to your fingertips.
This book will inspire you to:
- Tap in to the new technologies that are changing the way businesses compete
- Fuel performance by redesigning your organization's practices around feedback
- Learn techniques to move beyond intuition for better decision making
- Understand why your strategy execution isn't working - and how to fix it
- Lead with authenticity by moving beyond your comfort zone
- Transform your physical office space to promote creativity and productivity
This collection of best-selling articles includes:
- "Reinventing Performance Management", by Marcus Buckingham and Ashley Goodall
- "The Transparency Trap", by Ethan Bernstein
- "Profits Without Prosperity", by William Lazonick
- "Outsmart Your Own Biases", by Jack B. Soll, Katherine L. Milkman, and John W. Payne
- "The 3-D Printing Revolution", by Richard D'Aveni
- "Why Strategy Execution Unravels - and What to Do About It", by Donald Sull, Rebecca Homkes, and Charles Sull
- "The Authenticity Paradox", by Herminia Ibarra
- "The Discipline of Business Experimentation", by Stefan Thomke and Jim Manzi
- "When Senior Managers Won't Collaborate", by Heidi K. Gardner
- "Workspaces That Move People", by Ben Waber, Jennifer Magnolfi, and Greg Lindsay
- "Digital Ubiquity: How Connections, Sensors, and Data Are Revolutionizing Business", by Marco Iansiti and Karim R. Lakhani
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
Download the accompanying reference guide.
©2016 Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation (P)2016 Audible, Inc.