Imagine what would happen if you spent 0.1% of your time adding value to the other 99.9%.
Could you harness an otherwise overwhelming world of endless information, gratifying moments, and dizzying possibilities? How much social currency could you create if you knew how to capture, organize, and share anything to improve everything?
The open secret is that curating your entire existence - or "experience curating" as rising author Joel Zaslofsky calls it - is just as powerful today as it was 2,000 years ago.
Experience Curating isn't just about Zaslofsky's unique FAOCAS framework and how to reap its rewards with your favorite tools. It's a three-part blueprint for achieving your own brand of success, complete with real-world case studies from Evernote, The Huffington Post, and even the Brothers Grimm.
Through Experience Curating, you'll learn how to embrace your curating gifts to:
What you use your curated experiences for - making money, mastering personal finance, improving your relationships, creating truly useful to-do lists, or world domination (for instance) - is up to you.
You can join countless others in pushing the boundaries of your potential. You can constantly prove that your existence is meaningful. And you can unearth the timeless and specific steps to convert your curating currency into social, intellectual, or physical capital.
All it takes is some simple and intentional Experience Curating.
©2015 Joel Zaslofsky (P)2015 Joel Zaslofsky
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
"15 minutes in & already IN LOVE with this book"
Absolutely! Within a few minutes I started formulating a plan for how this "curating" method will work for me. Aren't we all saddled with digital overload, constant stimulation, and what I like to call "Google Guilt", that feeling you get from hopscotching from one search topic to the next until an hour later you have no idea where you started surfing the net or why you ended up where you did? Curiosity is human nature & what we now have available at our fingertips is a digital buffet of all the things we've always wanted to know. Joel's method seems the perfect tool to get a handle on this digital overload, a brilliant method to help usher in this new Curation Generation.
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.