You started your business for the freedom and adventure of being your own boss, but now you feel buried by your business. So many entrepreneurs experience this, and some have given up the hope of ever finding the money, time, and control they thought business ownership would bring them. But take heart! You can meet the challenges, reclaim your life, and grow your business at the same time. Conquer the Chaos shows you how.
A one-stop turnaround plan, Conquer the Chaos lays out a complete path to make your business run smoothly and provide you with the freedom you desire. This realistic, in-the-trenches guide offers six strategies that, when combined, give you a step-by-step approach for reaching entrepreneurial success.
Described with stories and examples anyone running a small business today will recognize, the strategies offered by Conquer the Chaos allow you to:
Chaos is an inherent part of running a small business. How you decide to deal with that chaos - whether to accept it, fight it, or conquer it - is up to you. By business owners, for business owners, Conquer the Chaos enables you to reevaluate your approach, revitalize your operations, and realize the freedom and success your hard work deserves.
©2010 ClateMask, Scott Martineau (P)2010 Gildan Media Corp
"Conquer the Chaos is a great audio book, I love it. This audio is like an entrepreneur's compass, it is an instrument of order. After running my own business for close to fifty years, I recognize genius when I see it. If you are an entrepreneur, Conquer the Chaos will be worth millions to you and your business." (Bob Proctor, contributor, The Secret)
"This powerful, practical, fast-moving audio book shows you how to take complete control of your business and your life, making more money, more consistently, and enjoying more of the things that money can't buy." (Brian Tracy, author of The Way to Wealth)
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
As a business owner and a teacher of entrepreneurship, I love the stories of entrepreneurs and the insights that they can provide. These tend to be best derived or naturally emerge from the stories of their businesses and their own ups and downs. I was surprised to see how popular this title is but would not recommend it for anyone but absolute novices with very little knowlege of business and entrepreneurship. For the rest of us, there is very little in this book that will change the way your do business or think more creatively. Instead, I'd recommend Trump's "Think Big and Kick Ass" or Felix Dennis's "How to Get Rich" as among the best titles available from Audible.
"Shameless pitch for their software"
This authors of the book had one simple objective: sell their software. If you are a customer it may be useful.
"Gives you hope."
My goal is to Invest A LITTLE bit of time to set up a system. So I can spend a LOT of time with my family!
"5 hours of my life I will never have back..."
I was turned off on this book within the first 30 minutes but I endured to the end to give it a fair chance, only to be disappointed. 80% of the book is a grossly repetitive sales pitch for the author's software company, InfusionSoft. The other 20% is very elementary and does not offer enough depth on any concept to be worth while. I would strongly recommend other authors like Robert Kiyosaki, Tim Ferris, and especially Michael Gerber (E-Myth Revisted) if you are interested in the philosophical and actionable content that this book claims to offer but does not.
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.